Job Title : B2B Product Marketing Manager – Connected Vehicles
Location : Amsterdam
W We are looking for an experienced B2B Product Marketing Manager with a passion for the future of mobility and connected vehicles. In this role you will be responsible for and take ownership of key industries and segments, bridging the gap between the customer needs and the Product Management Team with intelligent, powerful value propositions.
Become mastermind of messaging, providing relevant input to our Campaign and Content Team and also the enabler of sales, developing go-to-market strategies and supporting cross-functional teams to accelerate product uptake and adoption. You will work with a friendly, dynamic team of three and report to the team lead.
Here is a little taste of the challenge:
- Partner closely with the Product Management team, translating the product into end-to-end product marketing initiatives including impactful go-to-market approaches.
- Create strong value propositions using a range of market insights, competitive research and regional insights to help validate our product positioning to the known customers and uncover growth opportunities.
- Develop and maintain product marketing materials like product value kits, webpages and sales enablement materials, focusing on benefits for prospects and customers.
- Facilitate marketing activities needed for the introduction and uptake of a new product across all markets where we are present.
- Evaluate projects using relevant data measures to improve product performance and customer uptake.
- Provide input to the Campaign and Content, Design and Digital Marketing teams for their marketing communications, activities and content creation.
Who are you?
There is no set route to be part of Webfleet Solutions. However, to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- University or graduate degree (preferred: marketing, business management).
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a similar role in a B2B marketing environment. (Experience in transport or automotive industry is a big plus).
- Collaborative skills: You will work with a broad range of stakeholders to coordinate new launches.
- Communication skills: Both speaking and writing abilities have to be tapped in this role. You will frequently have to present new products and write engaging copy in English, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels.
- Research skills: A crucial part of your role is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix.
- Result oriented, takes initiative, positive attitude.
- Driven, ambitious and enjoy dynamic fast working pace
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial thinking and a team player.
Practically Speaking, what's in it for you:
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits package in addition to the salary
- Flexible holiday plan.
- Birthday off!
- Plenty of formal training for new joiners + access to LinkedIn Learning.
- Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, Webfleet Solutions provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address the needs of businesses as well as consumers. Webfleet Solutions has over 50,000 customers worldwide and services drivers in more than 100 countries, giving them the industry’s strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third-party applications and integrations. Our customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2018.
Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, a leader in advanced solutions and sustainable mobility.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com. Follow us on Twitter @WebfleetNews. For more information about Bridgestone in EMIA, please visit www.bridgestone-emia.com and Bridgestone newsroom.
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, then please apply to say hi. Complete the online form and attachments in English, please.
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.