Webfleet Solutions is using Workday HCM Cloud as its Global HR System. We are looking for someone who owns and manages the HCM-platform and integrations. You will work closely with business for HR process improvement and implement/support system changes to meet their needs. Someone who has hands on working knowledge on Core HCM, Compensation, Absence, Recruitment, Performance, Security and has experience with the WORKDAY HCM platform.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge :
- Screen all assigned processes for risks, issues and opportunities for sustainable improvements. Identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Provide analysis and support to approved HR projects, to include testing scenario development and requisite data maintenance.
- Manage tasks, change requests and projects with outsourcing partner related to WORKDAY and Integration.
- Work with Business Process Teams to review new processes and improve existing business processes.
- Translate business requirements into requirement specifications to enable the delivery of technically sustainable solutions.
- Guide the HR Services teams and their strategic partners with the process knowledge.
- Design, develop and maintain security roles.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of Workday experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with employees at all levels.
- Analytical approach to solving system issues including understanding system interfaces
- Expertise in business process management, process design methodologies and techniques.
- Ability to relate to both a process and service orientated environment and apply their associated principles to all aspects of work performed within
- Experience in Managing Consultants and/or Outsourcing partners is a strong plus.
- Ability to work independently, and report on status and planning of own work.
What do we offer?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the backing of a billion euro company.
- We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Discounts on various shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc.
- Referral bonus system (half month of salary per hired candidate).
- Yearly merit review.
- Social committee: office parties with food and drinks.
- Health insurance discounts and contributory pension scheme.
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions, known as TomTom Telematics until October 1st 2019, is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services. With our Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET we are helping more than 50,000 customers worldwide to increase their fleet efficiency by improving vehicle and fleet performance, saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions. As of April 1st 2019 we are a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company.
Together with our team of more than 700 employees in 16 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state-of-the-art-technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
Pre-employment screening might be part of the selection process.