Here is a little taste of your challenge:
- Find and refine requirements, discuss new features and collaborate with product managers and the UX team;
- Agree the technical implementation with involved component owners, platform architects and estimate the work effort;
- Implement, test and demonstrate new product features following agile best practices;
- Work on further usability or performance improvements, test automation and bug fixes.
Who are you?
There is no set route to become Software Engineer in Webfleet Solutions. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Having a degree on computing or engineering or an equivalent practical qualification, plus 3 to 5 years of experience in software development.
- Passion for the fine arts of software engineering as e.g. design for quality and reuse, componentization, resilience and multi-threading, and at the same time you should be willing to get your hands dirty and dive deep into all any kind of problem that comes your way.
- Good level of English (written and spoken).
- Being a great communicator, analytic, goal-oriented and quality-focused.
- Have agile mindset and you like to work with other software engineers across our different locations.
- Enjoy to interact with other developers, component owners, UX engineers and system engineers.
- Experience in Java server-side development, including Spring, and SQL and noSQL data stores.
What can you expect?
- An adventure in software product development within a rapidly growing business unit of a globally renowned brand and various opportunities for your professional development.
- Being part of a team of expert developers and contribute in building and adapting technology for the Webfleet Solutions Service Platform.
- No dress code. Just come as you are – we can’t wait to welcome you in our specious and luminous office
- Brilliant minds. Learn from your colleagues – pioneers and experts who are changing the world
- Different cultures. Our employees come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting
Let’s not forget the good stuff:
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance (including children and partners)
- Pension Plan
- Lunch Vouchers + free coffee and fruit at the office
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions, known as TomTom Telematics until October 1st 2019, is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services. With our Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET we are helping more than 50,000 customers worldwide to increase their fleet efficiency by improving vehicle and fleet performance, saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions. As of April 1st 2019 we are a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company.
Together with our team of 700 employees in 15 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state-of-the-art-technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
For further information, please visit https://www.webfleet.com/es_es/webfleet/
Want to join us?
We want to meet you! Apply to say hi. Please complete the online form and attachments in English.
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.