We are looking for an experienced Product Manager for our flagship product WEBFLEET, who can help us preparing for the next phase of competition in the market, with a good sense of the Fleet Management market and how B2B customers operate their fleets.
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
- Creating and maintaining a product strategy for one of the products in our Fleet Management product portfolio that captures higher-level longer-range and more abstract decisions;
- Creating and maintaining a product roadmap that captures more detailed shorter-term and more concrete decisions, making roadmap decisions and driving stakeholder consensus;
- Achieving stakeholder alignment on significant product choices including strategic product features, product architecture, and significant technology choices;
- Supporting development in defining engineering requirements consistent with the product direction and roadmap (e.g. working with Scrum Product Owners to define and to prioritize user stories and other backlog items). Having used JIRA or Confluence before is a pre;
- Working with UX designers on aligning UX design choices with the product’s value proposition, consistent with our group-wide UX design policies;
- Contributing to product release planning activities (e.g. providing product vision and desired release time lines).
- Support Sales & Marketing by providing product information, such as commercial slide decks sufficient for an effective sales process and by being present in critical meetings with business customers.
Who are you?
There is no set route to become Product Manager. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Someone who is able to build understanding on specific market and technology factors for Fleet Management, such as customer segments and their needs, the competitive landscape, product features, relevant technology trends, possible disrupters and supplier technologies;
- Having a passion for products, markets and technology in order to view customer needs, product features, and technological possibilities from a “bang per buck” perspective;
- Minimum of 3-5 years product management experience in a B2C and/or B2B environment, preferably an automotive or SaaS background;
- Proven ability to successfully guide a dedicated development team, introduce new products, build and execute marketing plans and deliver against tight time lines;
- Strong independent opinion maker with a clear vision on fleet management, as well as the ability to convince senior management of her or his opinions;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple demanding projects in a fast paced, constantly changing environment;
- Experience in a high-demanding, dynamic, multi-cultural and international environment is an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, excellent command of English, strong attention to detail and follow through. Additional language skills is a plus.
What can you expect?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
- A company culture that likes to work and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning.
- Discounts on various shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc.
- Referral bonus system (half month of salary per hired candidate).
- Yearly merit review.
- Full time paid training.
- Social committee: office parties with food and drinks.
- Health insurance discounts and contributory pension scheme.
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions, known as TomTom Telematics until October 1st 2019, is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services. With our Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET we are helping more than 50,000 customers worldwide to increase their fleet efficiency by improving vehicle and fleet performance, saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions. As of April 1st 2019 we are a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company.
Together with our team of more than 700 employees in 16 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state-of-the-art-technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you! Please send us your resume in English.
Pre-employment screening might be part of the selection process.