We are looking for an experienced Product Manager for our flagship product WEBFLEET, who can help us preparing for the next phase of competition in the market, with a good sense of the Fleet Management market and how B2B customers operate their fleets.
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
- Creating and maintaining a product strategy for one of the products in our Fleet Management product portfolio that captures higher-level longer-range and more abstract decisions.
- Creating and maintaining a product roadmap that captures more detailed shorter-term and more concrete decisions, making roadmap decisions and driving stakeholder consensus.
- Achieving stakeholder alignment on significant product choices including strategic product features, product architecture, and significant technology choices.
- Supporting development in defining engineering requirements consistent with the product direction and roadmap (e.g. working with Scrum Product Owners to define and to prioritize user stories and other backlog items).
- Working with UX designers on aligning UX design choices with the product’s value proposition, consistent with our group-wide UX design policies.
- Contributing to product release planning activities (e.g. providing product vision and desired release time lines).
- Support Sales & Marketing by providing product information, such as commercial slide decks sufficient for an effective sales process and by being present in critical meetings with business customers.
Who are you?
There is no set route to be part of Webfleet Solutions. However, to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Someone who is able to build understanding on specific market and technology factors for Fleet Management, such as customer segments and their needs, the competitive landscape, product features, relevant technology trends, possible disrupters and supplier technologies.
- Minimum of 8 years product management experience in a B2B environment, preferably an automotive or SaaS background.
- Proven ability to successfully guide a dedicated development team, introduce new products, build and execute marketing plans and deliver against tight time lines.
- Strong independent opinion maker with a clear vision on fleet management, as well as the ability to convince senior management of your opinions.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple demanding projects in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Experience in a high-demanding, dynamic, multi-cultural and international environment is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, excellent command of English, strong attention to detail and follow through. Additional language skills is a plus.
- Expert use of JIRA and Confluence is essential.
What can you expect?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the backing of a billion euro company.
- We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
- Different cultures. Our colleagues come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting!
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, Webfleet Solutions provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address the needs of businesses as well as consumers. Webfleet Solutions has over 50,000 customers worldwide and services drivers in more than 100 countries, giving them the industry’s strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third-party applications and integrations. Our customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2018.
Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, a leader in advanced solutions and sustainable mobility.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com. Follow us on Twitter @WebfleetNews. For more information about Bridgestone in EMIA, please visit www.bridgestone-emia.com and Bridgestone newsroom.
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, then please apply to say hi. Complete the online form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening might be part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.