Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Assist the Nordic Sales organization in achieving its sales targets at 100%+level, through technical pre- and post- sales support.
- Support complex sales in SMB & large/corporate accounts with pilots, trials, technical support, RFP/tender responses (bid or no bid from a technical perspective), integration requirements and data analysis.
- Develop and manage existing relationships with software partners and software integrators to drive and improve joint commercial opportunities.
- Provide local and detailed technical expertise relating to Webfleet Solutions products and future innovations.
- Cooperate with key 3rd party suppliers to develop integrated solutions in addition to the Webfleet product suite.
- Provide training and support to the Nordic sales organization including its resellers on new products and enhancements.
Who are you?
There is no set route to become a Sales Engineer at Webfleet Solutions. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- You combine a passion for technical products with a commercial attitude.
- A passion for technical products (preferred experience in Telematics).
- A proven background in software and hardware support.
- A positive and pro-active attitude towards tackling and resolving issues and deliver service.
- Experience of managing large customer projects from pre-sales to key implementation.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- The ability and experience to implement and deliver both classroom and remote training.
What can you expect?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the backing of a billion euro company.
- We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- Quarterly commission plan
- Referral bonus system (half month of salary per hired candidate).
- Yearly merit review.
- Company car.
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions, known as TomTom Telematics until October 1st 2019, is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services. With our Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET we are helping more than 50,000 customers worldwide to increase their fleet efficiency by improving vehicle and fleet performance, saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions. As of April 1st 2019 we are a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company.
Together with our team of more than 700 employees in 16 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state-of-the-art-technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you! Please send your resume in English.
Pre-employment screening might be part of the selection process.