Webfleet Solutions is constantly innovating. Having acquired a new Learning Management System (LMS) in order to provide state of the art trainings and onboard new joiners effectively, we are now looking for a Learning Systems Administrator to take ownership of this new and exciting project.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge :
- Create, maintain and manage technical functionality and user experience within a new Learning Management System (LMS).
- Build learning paths and set up course programs in collaboration with training and development specialists.
- Perform regular quality assurance within the LMS.
- Coordinates and oversee LMS system enhancements and upgrades.
- Track training events in different regions and explore the possibility of incorporating them into the LMS.
- You are part of a vibrant training team and work closely with Sales, HR, Product, and Marketing.
Who are you?
- Someone with the passion for driving performance to the next level.
- You are pro-active, well organized and are able to collaborate at all levels and functions within the organization.
- You have a good understanding of technology and the ability to learn new technical skills quickly.
- You are self-motivated with passion for detail .
- You have the ability to communicate complex technical concepts in easy to understandable terms.
- Experience with administration of a LMS is a plus.
- Experience or interested in learning design applications such as; Camtasia and Articulate Storyline is a plus.
- You are fluent in English. Another European language is a plus.
What can you expect?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the backing of a billion euro company.
- We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Discounts on various shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc.
- Referral bonus system (half month of salary per hired candidate).
- Yearly merit review.
- Social committee: office parties with food and drinks.
- Health insurance discounts and contributory pension scheme.
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions, known as TomTom Telematics until October 1st 2019, is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services. With our Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET we are helping more than 50,000 customers worldwide to increase their fleet efficiency by improving vehicle and fleet performance, saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions. As of April 1st 2019 we are a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company.
Together with our team of more than 700 employees in 16 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state-of-the-art-technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
Pre-employment screening might be part of the selection process.