We are looking for a passionate and experienced Junior System Engineer to work on the administration and operation of our internal IT environment.
This includes bringing support to our end users mainly in Amsterdam and other locations around the globe. You will support our employees with advice and assistance in all questions around hardware and software while being part of the Office IT team where we have a strong and knowledgeable team spread across our main locations in Europe (Amsterdam, Leipzig, Barcelona, Warsaw).
Here is a little taste of the challenge:
- Work in a small global team to deliver technologies and support for our user community on Microsoft platform but also MAC and Linux in our Amsterdam Headquarter.
- Prepare and setup hardware for new employees, troubleshoot hardware and other office related issues and support employees with technical issues (Windows/O-365, MAC, Linux, Network and any accessories).
- Automate processes via PowerShell scripting and working with PowerShell modules.
- Procurement of Hardware and Software.
- Handle support related service requests and incidents for the supported technologies and infrastructure.
- Administrate Microsoft and Office-365 products.
- Manage tasks, change requests and projects with the global Office-IT team and a potential outsourcing partner and/or the platform vendors.
- Manage process and system documentation as an important part of the overall enterprise architecture.
Who are you?
- Bachelor in computer science, or similar through proven experience.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in an engineering role, administrating Microsoft products.
- Customer focused with a pro-active and hands-on approach.
- Knowledge/understanding of networking environment (Router/Switches/VPN/WLAN).
- Extended analytical and diagnostics skills for solving issues.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with employees at all levels.
- Ability to work independently, and report on status and planning of your own work.
What can you expect?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the backing of a billion euro company.
- We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Discounts on various shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc.
- Referral bonus system (half month of salary per hired candidate).
- Yearly merit review.
- Social committee: office parties with food and drinks.
- Health insurance discounts and contributory pension scheme.
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions, known as TomTom Telematics until October 1st 2019, is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services. With our Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET we are helping more than 50,000 customers worldwide to increase their fleet efficiency by improving vehicle and fleet performance, saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions. As of April 1st 2019 we are a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company.
Together with our team of more than 700 employees in 16 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state-of-the-art-technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you! Please send your resume in English.
Pre-employment screening might be part of the selection process.