We are looking for a Supervisor to drive, motivate and develop our UK Technical Support team of 7-9 people. The team supports our resellers and B2B customers in the UK, Ireland, Nordic and South Africa regions by giving technical guidance on our products.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Focus the team to achieve high customer satisfaction and engagement with our services and products.
- Assure quality service as well as productivity within your team.
- Coach and maximize performance by accelerating the personal development of your team members.
- Handle escalations and advanced queries passed on from the team and the business unit to provide a satisfactory resolution for the customer.
- Provide strong stakeholder management and cooperation with Sales, Logistic, Installation and other departments to achieve the best for the regions you support.
- Work closely with other Supervisor in Technical Support to continuously improve the customer-focused attitude, to streamline our internal processes and to achieve great engagement within the teams.
Who are you?
There is no set route to become part a Supervisor. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- 2-4 Years experience working with UK(I) market.
- 2-3 Years team management experience in a customer support role as a Supervisor/Team leader/Manager.
- Successful track record, a passion for people and experience in performance management in an international environment.
- Experience in quality management, an understanding of customer support related KPI’s and measurements.
- Practical experience from previous roles that would be a bonus - an understanding of business processes, the ability to see the bigger picture and experience building cooperation across departments on regional level.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. High capacity to understand others’ needs and ability to motivate the team.
- Native English speaker.
What can you expect?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the backing of a billion euro company.
- We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- Quarterly bonus plan.
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Discounts on various shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc.
- Referral bonus system (half month of salary per hired candidate).
- Yearly merit review.
- Social committee: office parties with food and drinks.
- Health insurance discounts and contributory pension scheme.
- No work on evenings and weekend.
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions, known as TomTom Telematics until October 1st 2019, is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services. With our Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET we are helping more than 50,000 customers worldwide to increase their fleet efficiency by improving vehicle and fleet performance, saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions. As of April 1st 2019 we are a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company.
Together with our team of more than 750 employees in 16 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state-of-the-art-technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
Pre-employment screening might be part of the selection process.