Are you looking for a job where you are responsible for customer portfolio development, customer loyalty and increasing the value of an account by sustaining its expansion? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you! Webfleet Solutions is a high growth – b2b technology solutions provider. We service businesses with our state-of-the art Cloud platform, supporting companies to deliver on the possibilities that connected car / IoT brings, by reducing fuel emissions, increasing business operations and adapting to legal changes that impact vehicles. We were the first to provide European Fleet management and are now leading the European Connected Car industry.
As CRM Representative, your primary purpose is to look after our valued German speaking customers, working very closely together with other stakeholders such as Marketing and Technical Support. You will have daily contact with our customers to maximize value through upsell and cross-sell models.
Here is a little taste of your challenge:
- Contribute to the development of our customer retention program and measurement for customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Coordinate actions with internal and external parties to ensure customers’ issues are solved according to their expectations.
- Maintain contact with existing customers mainly through email and phone.
- Guiding our customers in the use of our solutions to make sure they are maximizing the benefits which will ensure we become a valued business partner and adviser instead of just a provider.
- Identify new business opportunities of existing customers to make them as successful as possible in using our solutions and at the same time maximize our revenue.
Who are you?
There is no set route to become CRM Representative in Webfleet Solutions. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Experience of at least 1 year in a similar Customer Success role or in Sales positions.
- Have analytical skills and you enjoy helping customers in optimizing their businesses and being a Farmer in the sales world.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as highly organized and able to prioritize
- Understand the needs of our customers and translate it to solutions
- Advanced computer user and administration skills
- Native German and fluent in English, Spanish appreciated
- Knowledge of the DACH market is a strong plus
Let’s not forget the good stuff:
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance (including children and partners)
- Pension Plan
- Lunch Vouchers + free coffee and fruit at the office
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions, known as TomTom Telematics until October 1st 2019, is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services. With our Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET we are helping more than 50,000 customers worldwide to increase their fleet efficiency by improving vehicle and fleet performance, saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions. As of April 1st 2019 we are a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company.
Together with our team of 700 employees in 15 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state-of-the-art-technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
For further information, please visit www.webfleet.com
Want to join us?
We want to meet you! Apply to say hi. Please complete the online form and attachments in English.
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.