We are looking for a Human Resources Generalist overseeing The Netherlands, Belgium, France & South Africa, who is experienced in HR advisory activities as well as recruitment and HR project work.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Effectively build relationships with managers on all levels in order to support and coach them on such subjects as people & performance management, team development, employee engagement, employment legislation and policies etc.
- Recruit new colleagues for our business mainly in The Netherlands, but also occasionally for Belgium, France and South Africa.
- Anticipate and respond to legislative changes, reflecting these in HR policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance (in cooperation with other departments).
- Ensure flawless execution of HR processes and work on enhancements in cooperation with our HR (Operations) Team and the VP HR.
- Carry out local HR projects for your responsible areas.
- Participate in future HR Projects across Webfleet Solutions globally.
Who are you?
There is no set route to become a Human Resources Generalist at Webfleet Solutions. But to be successful in this position, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- University degree in a related field.
- 3-7 years of experience covering a comparable role in a dynamic (technology) environment.
- Solid labour law knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of French and English (proficiency in Dutch also welcome)
- Diplomatic mind set, keeping confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations.
- Strong influencing skills and confident conflict handling competencies.
- Good conceptual and analytical work experience.
- Driven self-starter with a positive outlook, being flexible and thinking outside the box.
- Team player who quickly builds trust and collaborative work relationships.
- Good IT, administrative and organizing skills.
What can you expect?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the backing of a billion euro company.
- We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Discounts on various shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc.
- Referral bonus system (half month of salary per hired candidate).
- Yearly merit review.
- Social committee: office parties with food and drinks.
- Health insurance discounts and contributory pension scheme.
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions, known as TomTom Telematics until October 1st 2019, is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services. With our Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET we are helping more than 50,000 customers worldwide to increase their fleet efficiency by improving vehicle and fleet performance, saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions. As of April 1st 2019 we are a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company.
Together with our team of more than 750 employees in 16 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state-of-the-art-technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you! Please send your resume in English.
Pre-employment screening might be part of the selection process.