We are looking for the best and brightest minds to join our team in Mexico to support our growth strategy for the future. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join us in a state of rapid growth. Big things are happening and we are seeking for a Sales Representative B2B, to support our efforts of selling our fleet management solution called WEBFLEET to businesses in the respective regions.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
· Plan your agenda: sales activities (calls, meeting, proposal, negotiation).
· Ensure that you report all lead, opportunities and activities in a timely manner in our CRM: Salesforce.com.
· We expect ongoing training on our new products solutions. Stay aware for market trends, be open and embrace change = stay out of your comfort zone.
· Continuously review competition and define positioning.
· Achievement of sales target in your Territory through your direct activity
· Reporting territory plan, sales activities, conversion rates and accurate forecasting
· Continuous update to CRM and Salesforce.com with new generated leads and opportunity management from yourself
· Engage with the ambition to grow within Webfleet Solutions and build and develop your high performing partner ecosystem with all type of distribution and software partners.
Who are you?
There is no set route to become part of Webfleet Solutions. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
· Entrepreneurial skill set with SALES HUNTER MINDSET and minimum 3 years’ experience with solid track record of achieving successful sales growth in the IT, mobility, communications or software industry.
· You are expected to be always prospecting for new customers. Long-term perspective on developing the market is a must. You will have strategic planning skills and the ability to define and implement plans for direct sales.
· Thorough understanding of the Mexican B2B market. A STRONG existing netweork of customers, partners, connectors and facilitators in your area is a must for this role.
· ATTITUDE IS ALL. Your positive, optimistic, energetic and hands on attitude should be an inspiration to clients and peers.
· Strong communications and influencing skills in order to communicate about software integration and value propositions at all levels within the prospects and channel partner organization.
· Digital savvy, research habits and market expert.
· Fluent in Spanish and English with strong presentation skills & style, writing strength and storytelling skills.
What can you expect?
• You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the backing of a billion-euro company
• We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
• Different cultures. Our colleagues come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting
Let’s not forget the good stuff:
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions, known as TomTom Telematics until October 1st 2019, is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services. With our Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET we are helping more than 50,000 customers worldwide to increase their fleet efficiency by improving vehicle and fleet performance, saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions. As of April 1st 2019 we are a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company.
Together with our team of 700 employees in 15 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state-of-the-art-technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
For further information, please visit https://www.webfleet.com/es_es/webfleet/
Want to join us?
We want to meet you! Apply to say hi. Please complete the online form and attachments in English.
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.