Are you looking for a job where you are responsible for developing our customer portfolio, identifying sales opportunities and promoting state-of-the-art technology and a world-class brand? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you! To further accelerate our growth even more and strengthening our leading position we are on the outlook for Inside Sales Representative B2B German Native Speaker.
We are looking for people with to join our Inside Sales Team in Barcelona Office to support our efforts of selling WEBFLEET, our fleet management solution.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
• Effective in- and outbound call handling to build up a healthy pipeline and deliver consistent results
• Handle each call following the guidelines provided during the preparation, introduction, question-asking and closing techniques
• Create awareness of the advantages of implementing a fleet management system and to qualify the lead obtaining all the relevant information
• Organize and handle demos with prospects, prepare and send quotes and contracts
• Negotiate and close new subscription contracts
• Log all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in our internal software systems.
• Understand how our customers are organized
• Assist to 1:1 and team meetings as well as to the continuous training
Who are you?
There is no set route to become part of Webfleet Solutions. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
• Able to close a professional business-to-business sale over the phone
• Self-motivation, tenacity and persuasion, team player with a positive attitude
• Have natural sales talent and enjoy opening accounts to build business relationships
• Advanced user-level software skills; good writing skills
• 1 year of relevant experience, e.g. Telemarketing or Inside Sales
• German native speaker and fluent English!
What can you expect?
• You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the backing of a billion euro company
• We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
• Different cultures. Our colleagues come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting
Let’s not forget the good stuff:
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions, known as TomTom Telematics until October 1st 2019, is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services. With our Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET we are helping more than 50,000 customers worldwide to increase their fleet efficiency by improving vehicle and fleet performance, saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions. As of April 1st 2019 we are a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company.
Together with our team of 700 employees in 15 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state-of-the-art-technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
For further information, please visit https://www.webfleet.com/es_es/webfleet/
Want to join us?
We want to meet you! Apply to say hi. Please complete the online form and attachments in English.
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.