Do you want to be leading B2B Product Marketing of one of the world’s leading fleet management companies?
Are you experienced in B2B Product Marketing and do you have a background in software or tech with an affinity for automotive, IoT or connected vehicles? Are you ready to lead a small team of Product Marketers at one of the greatest mobility players in Europe? Then this vacancy might just be the one!
Here is a little taste of your challenge:
The product marketing team is organized by industry, where each product marketer focuses on one or multiple segments and translates market knowledge into value propositions and initiates industry relevant product campaigns.
As Senior Manager Product Marketing you :
- Are a member of the marketing management team. You inspire, lead and coach a team of 3 product marketers to create maximum business impact.
- Are responsible for a market segment yourself. You will quickly become an industry expert for your segment and provide relevant input to develop industry specific content.
- Establish business and revenue growth on new product and marketing opportunities by creating groundbreaking propositions, business plans and go-to market plans.
- Create and maintain a product portfolio strategy with continuously updated product propositions, business models and pricing plans.
- Work closely together with Product Management and the sales teams to launch products and propositions that fit the local market needs.
- Liaise with the Bridgestone organisation on joint product campaigns and new product introductions.
Who are you?
To be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- International mindset with a strategic view and flawless initiation and execution of campaigns, concepts and projects.
- Strong project management and organization skills; deadline-, fact- and quality focused with proven experience of delivering successful projects. Able to prioritise and manage multiple demanding projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to extract meaningful insights from data.
- Strong customer orientation with a can-do mentality and focused on results.
- Independent opinion maker that excels in a team and brings that team steps further. Able to convince senior management of her or his opinions.
- 7-10 years work experience in a similar role in a B2B marketing environment, of which 2 years as a manager. Able to lead a team, challenge and inspire them and get them to the next level.
- University or graduate degree (preferred: marketing, business management).
- Business-level English (written & verbal) as well as powerful communication and presentation skills.
What can you expect?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the backing of a billion euro company.
- We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- Quarterly bonus plan.
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Discounts on various shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc.
- Referral bonus system (half month of salary per hired candidate).
- Yearly merit review.
- Full time paid training.
- Social committee: office parties with food and drinks.
- Health insurance discounts and contributory pension scheme.
- No work on evenings and weekend.
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions, known as TomTom Telematics until October 1st 2019, is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services. With our Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET we are helping more than 50,000 customers worldwide to increase their fleet efficiency by improving vehicle and fleet performance, saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions. As of April 1st 2019 we are a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company.
Together with our team of more than 750 employees in 16 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state-of-the-art-technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
Pre-employment screening might be part of the selection process.