Want to design and implement the best test automation for the telematics solution of the future? Are you the Software Tester which can setup new test strategies and implement them? Are you familiar with automated test tooling and writing the perfect test scenarios? You can become part of an autonomously operating agile team working on components related to connected vehicles and fleet solutions.
Webfleet Solutions is Europe’s largest and fastest growing fleet management and telematics service provider. Our award-winning online platform, WEBFLEET, is highly scalable and has the highest standards in terms of reliability and security.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- As part of a software development team you advise and guide your peers towards solutions which are going to be acceptable by customers and stakeholders quality-wise
- Living an agile process with your team you strive for frequent incremental deliveries each matching the quality criteria defined beforehand under your consultation
- Planning, execution, analysis and documentation of software tests with a strong focus on test automation were it increases efficiency
- Creation of test plans and test scenarios and analysis of requirements and test data
- Analysis and improvement of processes for a sustained quality assurance
- Administration and configuration of the test environment
- Test process improvements
How to become successful in this role:
There is no set route to become part of Webfleet Solutions. However, to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Ideally you have a degree in computer science, engineering or related.
- Experience in scrpting and sw engineering.
- You have a good knowledge of test methods, test processes and test management.
- You can automate tests using languages like Java, C# or Python.
- You have experience with common test frameworks like Selenium or Ranorex.
- Driving license (for test drives) is a plus.
- Command of English language. Spanish is a plus
Engineering culture, values and what to expect from us:
- As a successful candidate you will join an international team of technically highly skilled and engaged engineers. They went through the same selection process as you did, so you can expect to join a high-caliber team.
- You will embark onto an adventure in product engineering within a growing and changing business. Our product and engineering teams are based in five different European locations and our standard business language is English.
- You will (have to) learn a lot about what our business is, our technology stack and the service platform. You will learn from formal training we provide for new joiners, your co-workers, from our documentation and wiki, and if your needs are more around general technical skills training, then you will be able to participate in training courses according to need.
- Our engineering culture is built upon the values of the agile manifesto. We strive to enable our teams to become highly productive and autonomous and to empower individuals to become their own best self.
- For us, engineering has a lot to do with ingenuity. We see engineers as creative problem solvers, who enjoy going full-cycle: from problem definition through problem solving and implementation, to solution validation and delivery to users.
- We value attitudes as proactive problem solving, open-mindedness, a good balance of long-term and short-term thinking, friendly professionalism, walking the talk, taking ownership and leading your topic or domain.
- We value steady professionals who are looking to build their career with us. We prefer to develop and promote our leaders from within, creating various opportunities for professional development and career advancement. We provide a technical as well as a more organizational career track and opportunities to try both, if you are not sure.
- Expect projects and topics you work on to change fast at times. Expect to be fully responsible for your work and products. This includes all functional and non-functionals aspects. Our product engineering teams perform necessary maintenance and technology upgrades for their products and components and are also expected to deliver contributions to our scalability and technology roadmap.
Practically Speaking, what's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package in addition to the salary:
- Private health insurance (including children and partners)
- Pension Plan
- Lunch vouchers + free coffee and fruit at the office
- Flexible working hours
- Almost no dress code (the only existing restriction is that you are required to be dressed decently and wear shoes on your feet)
- The office is equipped with a terrace, a table tennis table and foosball
- Plenty of formal training for new joiners + access to LinkedIn Learning
- Once you have earned the merits to warrant it, there will be opportunity to attend trainings and conferences on company budget.
- Annual performance reviews, personal development plans, and as much feedback as you want and can handle through regular 1:1 meetings.
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services and has over 50,000 customers worldwide and services drivers in more than 100 countries. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency and reduce CO2 emissions. Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company.
Together with our team of 750 employees in 16 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state of the art technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
For further information, please visit www.webfleet.com.
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, then please apply to say hi. Complete the online form and attachments in English, please. You can also send your CV and the reference of the position you are applying to us in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.