Are you looking for the next great challenge in your career? Do you believe in doing what is right and not what is easy? If you are a “doer”, have a passion for serving others and want to work as SAP Application Engineer in an open, flexible and informal organization, then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Located at our global head office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, you will be responsible operating and supporting our SAP, be the counterpart for the business to discuss new requirements, design new solutions and advise the business on process improvements, but also fix issues and manage our outsourcing partner. Besides working on the improvement and support of our current system landscape you will be involved in the implementation of new state of the art SAP functionality.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
Who are you?
There is no set route to become part of Webfleet Solutions. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
• 3+ years in-depth SAP knowledge and experience (SAP Basis).
• Affinity and/or experience with other SAP modules, additional experience with FI/CO and/or BI/BW is a strong plus.
• Solid understanding of SAP underlying data structures.
• Good interpersonal skills, operating as part of a team with strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently, and report on status and planning of own work.
• Experience in validating requirements and mapping them to standard solutions.
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Experienced in working for an international company is a plus.
What can you expect?
• You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the backing of a billion-euro company.
• We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
• Different cultures. Our colleagues come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting.
Let’s not forget the good stuff:
25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
Discounts on various shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc.
Referral bonus system.
Yearly merit review.
Social committee: office parties with food and drinks.
Health insurance discounts and contributory pension scheme.
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions, known as TomTom Telematics until October 1st 2019, is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services. With our Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET we are helping more than 50,000 customers worldwide to increase their fleet efficiency by improving vehicle and fleet performance, saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions. As of April 1st 2019 we are a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company.
Together with our team of 700 employees in 15 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state-of-the-art-technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
For further information, please visit https://www.webfleet.com/es_es/webfleet/
Want to join us?
We want to meet you! Apply to say hi. Please complete the online form and attachments in English.
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.