Sales Director Benelux
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, and experienced Sales Director to lead the sales of our SaaS fleet management and connected car solutions in Benelux.
The role will report to the VP Sales for Europe and will manage a team of around 17 people. The experience and future opportunities will include:
- Develops and executes regional strategy in order to deliver against the company’s ambitious growth objectives,
- Promotes loyalty, commitment, and exceptional performance amongst existing sales partner channels, whilst also finding and establishing new routes to market,
- Inspires and engages with all internal and external stakeholders that service the Benelux customer base (fulfillment, customer support, CRM etc.) to drive customer loyalty and revenue growth,
- Builds the eco-system of software partners and integrators that can drive higher value sales to end-to-end customers,
- Maintains active involvement in large deals and closes deals when necessary,
- Leads by example and coaches the sales team members to become more effective with customers/prospects by emphasizing good sales processes and methods,
- Builds and develops the team in Benelux to reach outstanding performance against company objectives,
- Develops and manages KPI’s to drive appropriate individual and team behavior, effectively using our Salesforce system.
Who are you?
There is no set route to become Sales Director. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales Management experience, preferably in a B2B focused subscription software or other Technology business,
- Dynamic, highly motivated, and internationally experienced individual with a strong background in multichannel, value selling Sales Management,
- Effective communicator across different levels and cultures, with experience of working in an international organization,
- Proactive, autonomous, structured, able to manage your team remotely and willing to travel,
- Experience of working in and growing complex multi-channel sales structures,
- Ability to create, implement and execute strategic business plans,
- Driven and ambitious with real passion for software products and customers,
- A Bachelor or Master degree,
- Fluent in Dutch and English (French would be a key differentiator for any candidate).
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- Working with a dynamic team for a globally renowned brand where you really can make things happen
- Quarterly bonus plan and yearly merit review
- Company car with a tank card (for professional and private use)
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days
- Social committee: office parties with food and drinks
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services and has over 50,000 customers worldwide and services drivers in more than 100 countries. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency and reduce CO2 emissions. Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company.
Together with our team of 750 employees in 16 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state of the art technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.