Are you looking for a job where you are responsible for developing our customer portfolio, identifying sales opportunities and promoting state-of-the-art technology and a world-class brand? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you! To further accelerate our growth even more and strengthening our leading position we are on the outlook for Inside Sales Representative B2B Flemish and French Native Speaker.
We are looking for people with to join our Inside Sales BENELUX Team in Barcelona Office to support our efforts of selling WEBFLEET, our fleet management solution.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
• Effective in- and outbound call handling to build up a healthy pipeline and deliver consistent results;
• Handle each call following the guidelines provided with respect to the preparation, introduction, question-asking and closing techniques to create awareness of the advantages of implementing a fleet management system and to qualify the lead obtaining all the relevant information;
• Organize and handle live/online demos with prospects;
• Prepare and send quotes and contracts to prospects;
• Negotiate and close new subscription contracts;
• Log all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in our internal software systems.
• Understand how our customers are organized in order to identify the right contact person;
Who are you?
There is no set route to become part of Webfleet Solutions. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
• Able to close a professional business-to-business sale over the phone
• Self-motivation, tenacity and persuasion, team player with a positive attitude (and optimist);
• Have natural sales talent and enjoy opening accounts to build business relationships
• Advanced user-level software skills; good writing skills;
• 1 year of relevant experience, e.g. Telemarketing or Inside Sales;
• Flemish and French native speaker and fluent English!
What can you expect?
• You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the backing of a billion euro company
• We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
• Different cultures. Our colleagues come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting
Let’s not forget the good stuff:
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services and has over 50,000 customers worldwide and services drivers in more than 100 countries. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency and reduce CO2 emissions. Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company.
Together with our team of 750 employees in 16 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state of the art technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
For further information, please visit www.webfleet.com.
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, then please apply to say hi. Complete the online form and attachments in English!
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.