Are you looking for a job where you are responsible for solving technical issues while promoting state-of-the-art technology and a world-class brand? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you! To further accelerate our growth and strengthen our leading position we are looking for a highly motivated, customer oriented Technical Support Representative French native to join our team in Barcelona. You would be part of the FRIT Team, which takes care for our Italian and French customers.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Provide product information and effective technical support through multiple channels (phone, e-mail, chat)
- Investigate and take care of large and complex support matters, where necessary working closely together with peers across all deartments to ensure an exceptional and seamless experience for our customers
- Contribute to additional support programs/projects (e.g content delivery, product expertise, targeted proactive support activities).
As a member of the global Customer Support team, you are asked to deliver the following:
- An effective technical support (unburdening the customer wherever possible, thinking ahead to cover expected follow-up topics and an exceptional and seamless experience)
- Provide with first-class, high-quality, professional responses to customer enquiries within agreed performance levels
- A constant and pro-active improvement of product/support knowledge
- Pro-active engagement in additional activities (when the regular workload allows it).
What we are looking for:
- You have native or business level proficiency in French and Italian . Fluency in English also required (is our company language). Italian as an additional language is a benefit
- You have excellent proven technical customer support experience of at least 1 year in an international B2B environment
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) as well as a talent to develop good relationships with business customers
- You have proven experience (and success) in sales is an advantage
- You are technically proficient; knowledge on fields relevant to Telematics (vehicle electronics, telecommunication, GPS) is a clear advantage; basic knowledge of PC hardware; good knowledge of Windows OS; knowledge of web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla).
What can you expect?
• You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the backing of a billion-euro company
• We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with
• Different cultures. Our colleagues come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting
Let’s not forget the good stuff:
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance (including children and partners)
- Pension Plan
- Lunch Vouchers + free coffee at the office
- Birthday off!
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, Webfleet Solutions provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address the needs of businesses as well as consumers. Webfleet Solutions has over 50,000 customers worldwide and services drivers in more than 100 countries, giving them the industry’s strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third-party applications and integrations. Our customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2018.
Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, a leader in advanced solutions and sustainable mobility.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com. Follow us on Twitter @WebfleetNews. For more information about Bridgestone in EMIA, please visit www.bridgestone-emia.com and Bridgestone newsroom.
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, then please apply to say hi. Complete the online form and attachments in English!
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.