International Partner Manager:
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic, and experienced International Partner Manager to drive new recruitment of strategic partners and distributors of our SaaS fleet management and connected car solutions in the emerging international regions specifically in the India, Middle East and Asia Pacific region.
This is a senior role, reporting to the VP International, which would be responsible for onboarding and developing partners such as Ecosystem companies, Technology Partners, System Integrators, Software Partners, Scalable Partners/ Telecom, along with the supporting functions at the HQ.
A successful individual must be a proven leader who is a self-starter and not being afraid to roll up their sleeves to develop the international territories from the ground up. He or she will be a main driver in shaping and executing the business strategy on how Webfleet’s teams work with the partners across multiple business verticals in helping their customers adopt our advanced cloud-based solutions.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Identify, recruit, manage and grow partners (Channel expansion, Value Added Resellers, referral partners, consulting firms, technology and product/software partners, regional saIes, Telcos) to support business goals in the geo expansion regions
- You will head the onboarding and enablement of Webfleet’s go-to-market, delivery and development partners in the mentioned International geographies that are additive and complementary to the International expansion plan
- Business leadership to develop and drive a go-to-market strategy for these new partners, together with the alignment and support of the local regions, via a direct and matrix operating structure
- Serve as the liaison between the global partners and Webfleet internal functions (Product Management, sales and after support) for topics related to product, training or other enablement
- Work closely with regional partner/channel managers to align to a partner’s focus and needs, to facilitate the successful execution of the plans
- Develop and expand C-level relationships with global strategic partners to increase sales and market share in given territories.
- Streamline, improve and expand new partner recruitment and onboarding through assigned master agents in the Geo X regions
Who are you?
- You have at least 5 years prior experience in the area of partner management, sales or business development with distributors, recruitment of global technology partners and global or regional System Integrators.
- Must have 10+ years prior experience working in an enterprise sales and channel leadership role working with both end users and global partners, preferably in a B2B focused SaaS, subscription software or other Technology business. A strong background in B2B channel and direct sales with a strong understanding of how to build C-level relationships are key, as this role is an overarching role between the international regions, the partner organisations and HQ teams
- Dynamic, highly motivated, and internationally experienced individual with a strong background in multichannel, value selling Sales Management and revenue generation
- You have a vast network of contacts with the local players and expertise in building channel networks from the ground up in the mentioned regions. A strong network within the global partner, technology and System Integrator arena is highly desired
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders across internal and external and cross functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management and account management teams
- Have the ability to excite others and experience of building strong relationships at C-level working in a multicultural environment in a global organization
- Driven and ambitious with real passion for software products and customers in the mobility space
- Proactive, autonomous, structured, and willing to travel.
- A Bachelor or Master degree
- Fluent in English and at least one major local language from India/Middle East/ Asia
Preferred Location: Amsterdam
We would like to meet you! Please send us your resume in English.
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services. With our Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET we are helping more than 50,000 customers worldwide to increase their fleet efficiency by improving vehicle and fleet performance, saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions. Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone corporation, a leader in advanced solutions and sustainable mobility.
Together with our team of 750 employees in 16 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state of the art technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com.