From October 1st 2020, please do not download or use any documents with a TomTom Telematics reference!
We are excited to inform you that a brand new Partner Portal will be launched in the upcoming weeks where only most recent, updated files will be available.
Achieving more in cooperation with your team and enjoying the nice variety of software development is your vision of great work? Then join us and become part of our agile community and support us in further developing our Data Solutions business line. Learn, share and experience what it means to deliver and maintain products which get data from hundreds of thousands of drivers: Expect deep code dives, a lot of Java as well as working with relational and non-relational databases.
Here is a little taste of your challenge:
· Share ideas for new features and collaborate with our product management - be creative. Your ingenuity and commitment matter to us!
· Create and nurture complete functional groups while having an eye on the platform’s scalability;
· Develop, implement, test and demonstrate new features within an agile process;
· Understand how to improve usability, performance and quality assurance.
Who are you?
· You are enthusiastic about new technology and microservice architecture as well as a quick learner;
· You have experience in full-stack Java development and in working with modern backend technologies and tools;
· You have a common understanding of data bases;
· You know how to connect and to communicate on interpersonal level with different stakeholders in English. Dutch would be a plus.
· You will get in contact with a range of different technologies, starting from Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate and Kafka in the backend, up to relational, non-relational and in memory data bases.
But don’t worry if you are not experienced in all of them. Your passion for software development and willingness to learn is much more important!
What can you expect?
· An adventure in software product development within a rapidly growing business unit of a globally renowned brand and various opportunities for your professional development.
· Being part of a team of professional and passionate developers, contributing to building and adapting the technology for our Webfleet Solutions Service Platform.
· Brilliant minds. Learn from your colleagues – pioneers and experts who are changing the world.
· Different cultures. Our employees come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting.
Practically Speaking, what's in it for you:
· Competitive salary.
· Benefits package in addition to the salary
· Flexible holiday plan.
· Birthday off!
· Plenty of formal training for new joiners + access to LinkedIn Learning.
Who are we?
The Data Solutions & Innovation is one of our Line of Business within the newly created Business Unit “Bridgestone Mobility Solutions”, headquartered in Amsterdam, and belonging to Webfleet Solutions, a Bridgestone company.
This new Business Unit and the Data Solutions & Innovation line of business is forming the core of new digital driven business assets to support Bridgestone on its way of the digital transformation from the world leading tire and rubber company to a brilliant Mobility Solution Provider.
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, Webfleet Solutions provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address the needs of businesses as well as consumers. Webfleet Solutions has over 50,000 customers worldwide and services drivers in more than 100 countries, giving them the industry’s strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third-party applications and integrations. Our customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2018.
Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, a leader in advanced solutions and sustainable mobility.
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, then please apply to say hi. Complete the online form and attachments in English, please.
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.