From October 1st 2020, please do not download or use any documents with a TomTom Telematics reference!
We are excited to inform you that a brand new Partner Portal will be launched in the upcoming weeks where only most recent, updated files will be available.
Are you a self-starter and looking for a fantastic opportunity? Are you interested in developing your personal skillset whilst growing business sales, developing and supporting our reseller/channel partners in Mexico? Do you want to promote state-of-the-art technology and a world-class brand in telematics, fleet management software & navigation? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
In this role, you will be part of the International sales team in Mexico and will be responsible to prospect, develop and close sales of telematics solutions to large, medium and small companies in your region/s; through a combination of resellers, channel development and direct sales activity.
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
• Develop all potential channels for our business within its assigned territory;
• Serve, convert and develop the assigned leads but also develop your own business opportunities, keeping updated and with a correct registration in the CRM;
• Monitoring and development of the business and indicators of the assigned reseller;
• Training, development and training of the reseller sales force;
• Monitoring of own and reseller indicators, leads, opportunities and contracts;
• Attention to lessen service complaints along with timely installation of the equipment;
• Development, monitoring and implementation of strategies for business development and growth in its territory;
• Monitoring and correct implementation of Marketing plans;
• Integrate and report monthly, quarterly and annual business reviews.
Who are you?
There is no set route to become a Sales Representative at Webfleet Solutions. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
What can you expect?
Let’s not forget the good stuff:
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance (including children and partner)
- 15 vacation days
- Lunch Vouchers
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services and has over 50,000 customers worldwide and services drivers in more than 100 countries. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency and reduce CO2 emissions. Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company.
Together with our team of 750 employees in 16 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state of the art technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
For further information, please visit www.webfleet.com.
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, then please apply to say hi. Complete the online form and attachments in English!
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.