From October 1st 2020, please do not download or use any documents with a TomTom Telematics reference!
We are excited to inform you that a brand new Partner Portal will be launched in the upcoming weeks where only most recent, updated files will be available.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
· Creating and extending front-end components and elements;
· Integration of these components into an XML/XSL-based environment;
· Turning content/project briefs into seamless digital experience;
· Collaboration and support of international stakeholders.
Who are you?
· At least 3 years experience in professional web development;
· Knowledge of at least one server sided programming language & DBMS (e.g. PHP/MySQL);
· Some development experience with XML/XSL/XPath;
· Versioning- (GIT) and Ticketing-Systems (e.g. JIRA) are not new to you;
· Experience in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), A/B-testing and multi-variance-testing is a big plus;
· Good understanding of agile methodologies;
· Ambitious and willing to constantly learn and improve;
· Self-organized, communicative and eager to take matters in your own hands;
· Fluent in English.
What can you expect?
· An adventure in the cutting-edge SaaS solutions and IT, connected car and B2B market.
· The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
· You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the benefits of a billion euro company.
· A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no point coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
· Decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen, quickly.
· Lunch vouchers, Private health insurance, Life Insurance, Cafeteria program, Pension scheme.
We would like to meet you! Please send us your resume in English and provide some frontend work examples.
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services. With our Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET we are helping more than 50,000 customers worldwide to increase their fleet efficiency by improving vehicle and fleet performance, saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions. Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone corporation, a leader in advanced solutions and sustainable mobility.
Together with our team of 750 employees in 16 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state of the art technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com.