Do you enjoy maximizing the value of what’s developed? Are you a curious mind able to learn fast and communicate better? If so, this might be the opportunity you look for!
We are searching for a Product Owner capable of assuming the responsibility of managing the projects and products of two SCRUM teams in Barcelona.
Here’s a little taste of your challenge:
- Define and prioritize team backlogs based on customer value versus effort, including functional and non-functional requirements .
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders like product managers, UX, architects or product support, to understand and bring into the team their needs and expectations.
- Set high standards in delivered product quality and work with QA Engineers to realize them.
- Define the proper scope and acceptance criteria for backlog items.
- Actively manage technical debts and long-term initiatives.
- Lead the product release plans and set expectations for the delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments that impact a successful completion of the Release/Sprint Goals.
- Occasionally work in alignment with multiple SW teams to realize bigger projects.
- Regular demonstration of product increments and gathering of stakeholder feedback.
- Spread motivation and purpose towards development teams and individuals.
What we expect from you:
There is no set route to become part of Webfleet Solutions. However, to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- You have experience as a Product Owner or other relevant product-related position in software.
- You have good command of English and Spanish.
- You are at ease to negotiate and collaborate with various personalities with different work styles, backgrounds and goals.
- You are as much an empathic listener as you are determined in achieving your objectives.
- It would help you to have former experience in international environments.
- You are a nature organizer of yourself and others.
- As reality is barely ever black nor white, you can find balances in all areas and are able to convince others of them.
- You have strong logical thinking.
- You can demonstrate and convince others about the value of your products.
- Technical studies, understanding of SaaS products or hands-on experience in SW development would likely help you to gain traction.
What can you expect?
- An adventure in software product development within a rapidly growing. business unit of a globally renowned brand and various opportunities for your professional development.
- Being part of a team of expert developers and contribute in building and adapting technology for the Webfleet Solutions Service Platform.
- No dress code. Just come as you are – we can’t wait to welcome you in our specious and luminous office.
- Brilliant minds. Learn from your colleagues – pioneers and experts who are changing the world.
- Different cultures. Our colleagues come from all over the world, with 55 nationalities and counting.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package in addition to the salary:
- Private health insurance (including children and partners)
- Pension Plan
- Lunch vouchers + free coffee at the office
- Flexible working hours
- Almost no dress code (the only existing restriction is that you are required to be dressed decently and wear shoes on your feet)
- Plenty of formal training for new joiners + access to LinkedIn Learning
- Once you have earned the merits to warrant it, there will be opportunity to attend trainings and conferences on company budget
- Annual performance reviews, personal development plans, and as much feedback as you want and can handle through regular 1:1 meetings
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. Its main Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET is used by businesses of all sizes to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, Webfleet Solutions provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address the needs of businesses as well as consumers. Webfleet Solutions has over 50,000 customers worldwide and services drivers in more than 100 countries, giving them the industry’s strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third-party applications and integrations. Our customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2018.
Webfleet Solutions is part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, a leader in advanced solutions and sustainable mobility.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com. Follow us on Twitter @WebfleetNews. For more information about Bridgestone in EMIA, please visit www.bridgestone-emia.com and Bridgestone newsroom.
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, then please apply to say hi. Complete the online form and attachments in English, please. You can also send your CV and the reference of the position you are applying to us in an email to email@example.com.
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening are part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status