At Webfleet Solutions we have deployed up-to-date unified communication platforms; which is Microsoft teams for our Offices users and Genesys for our Call Centers. We are looking for a experienced Unified Communication System Engineer which will be the “owner” of these platforms and will run day-2-day operations but also executes projects related to these systems. The System Engineer Unified Communication will be part of the Office IT team where we have a strong and knowledgeable team spread across our main locations in Europe (Amsterdam, Leipzig, Barcelona, Warsaw).
Here is a little taste of the challenge:
- Work in a small global team to deliver technologies and solutions for our user community on Microsoft unified communications platforms (Exchange, Exchange Online, Teams) as well as our CallCentre platform running on Genesys (Cloud based).
- Automate processes via PowerShell scripting and working with PowerShell modules (AD, Exchange and Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Azure AD, MSOL).
- Handle support related service requests and incidents for the supported technologies and infrastructure.
- Administrate Microsoft Office 365 products and Genesys platform.
- Manage tasks, change requests and projects with the Office-IT team and a potential outsourcing partner and/or the platform vendors.
- Translate business requirements into requirement specifications to enable the delivery of technically sustainable solutions.
- Manage process and system documentation as an important part of the overall enterprise architecture.
Who are you?
There is no set route to become System Engineer. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Bachelor in computer science, or similar through proven experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience in an engineering role, administrating Microsoft products like AD, Exchange, Exchange Online, Skype for Business, Genesys or similar platforms
- Understanding the Microsoft hybrid identity model (AD & Azure AD) and Microsoft 365 hybrid architecture (Exchange, Skype for Business, Teams)
- General understanding of voice over IP technology, AudioCodes knowledge is an asset
- Analytical approach to solving system issues including understanding system interfaces
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with employees at all levels
- Ability to work independently, and report on status and planning of own work.
What can you expect?
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a “start-up” but have the backing of a billion euro company.
- We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
Let’s not forget the good stuff!
- 25 annual leave days with option to buy up to 10 days.
- Discounts on various shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, etc.
- Referral bonus system (half month of salary per hired candidate).
- Yearly merit review.
- Full time paid training.
- Social committee: office parties with food and drinks.
- Health insurance discounts and contributory pension scheme.
Who are we?
Webfleet Solutions, known as TomTom Telematics until October 1st 2019, is one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services. With our Software-as-a-Service solution WEBFLEET we are helping more than 50,000 customers worldwide to increase their fleet efficiency by improving vehicle and fleet performance, saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions. As of April 1st 2019 we are a part of Bridgestone Europe NV/SA (“Bridgestone”), a subsidiary of Bridgestone corporation, the world’s largest tyre and rubber company.
Together with our team of more than 700 employees in 16 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state-of-the-art-technology and delivering world-class services to our customers. Besides, offering multiple benefits to our employees, we have created an environment that combines a variety of exciting challenges with an international and informal work atmosphere that makes Webfleet Solutions a great place to work.
For further information, please visit webfleet.com
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you! Please send your resume in English.
Pre-employment screening might be part of the selection process.