Real-time vehicle tracking
See where your vehicles are - and whether they're parked or on the move - in real time on a TomTom map. By identifying the nearest driver for a new assignment, you can impress your customers and minimise the time you spend on the road.
Vehicle tracing remembers every movement of every vehicle in your fleet for up to 90 days. Follow the route taken on the TomTom map, check start and end locations and identify where savings can be made.
Get instant alerts when a vehicle enters or leaves a previously designated area or nominated geo-zone. Alerts are delivered via automatic email notifications or directly into WEBFLEET, our online fleet management system.
Generate reliable, easy-to-understand reports on trip data, such as start and end times, driving and standstill hours, distance travelled and more. Select whether you would like to store the information as a PDF, then use it to improve operations and optimise your business.
Reliable mileage registration with WEBFLEET Logbook
Reduce your admin time to a minimum with automatic registration of private and business mileage.
- Save admin time with easy mileage registration
- Control costs and follow fiscal directives
- Know that all miles are accounted for
- Get precise, mapped location of both parked and moving vehicles.
- Identify where to make savings by tracing previous trips.
- Reduce admin time with automated mileage registration.
- Receive instant alerts when vehicle enters or leaves a designated area
- Deep insights in fleet performance.
- Make smarter decisions.
- Optimise your fleet in real-time via instant access to your KPIs.
- Configure service, productivity and fuel indicators to your needs.
Jim Coniglione, Scoopy DooCut fuel costs by 10% and saved on labor costs
Rodney Thornton, West Dunbartonshire CouncilIncredible fuel savings.
Lee Clinton, TelentOutstanding benefits.
Prove how much can you gain by using WEBFLEET