Ensure your vehicles are roadworthy and easily track their locations.
Optimised for:Fixed installs work with LINK 640; plug-and-play uses LINK 245
- Track and trace vehicle locations worldwide, 24/7
- Receive alerts if vehicles leave a determined area (geofencing)
- Know driver walkarounds are complete with the Vehicle Check app
- Schedule maintenance tasks for optimal vehicle uptime
- Manage your EV fleet's energy use and time to charge
- Get contractor vehicles up and running quickly with plug and play
Reliable vehicle tracking
Maintain visibility over your fleet, wherever your vehicles may be
Daily vehicle inspections
Be sure that drivers do full inspections with our Vehicle Check app
Owned or contracted
Choose an on-site installation based on your owned or leased fleet
Improve safety with a dashcam
Get the full context of road incidents with Webfleet Video, powered by the CAM 50 vehicle camera. Dashcam footage, combined with fleet driving data, provides you with safety insights to coach drivers and lower insurance premiums. AI technology supports drivers with preventative notifications.
LINK 640, 740
Plug and play
Whether you want a fixed installation or a self-installation with a plug-and-play device, we've got you covered. Both LINK devices relay more than vehicle tracking data, with extra insights for your owned or leased fleet. LINK.connect is a Bluetooth® API interface hosted in the LINK tracking devices. It enables the connection of applications that enrich data from third-party vehicle hardware into the Webfleet servers. With Webfleet Plugins, you have the option to display third-party data within Webfleet.
Talk to a specialist
Explore how to cut costs and improve efficiency with the right bundle for your business.