Real-time vehicle tracking
See where your vehicles are - and whether they're parked or on the move - in real time on a TomTom map. By identifying the nearest driver for a new assignment, you can impress your customers and minimise the time you spend on the road.
Vehicle tracing remembers every movement of every vehicle in your fleet for up to 90 days. Follow the route taken on the TomTom map, check start and end locations and identify where savings can be made.
Get instant alerts when a vehicle enters or leaves a previously designated area or nominated geo-zone. Alerts are delivered via automatic email notifications or directly into WEBFLEET, our online fleet management system.
Generate reliable, easy-to-understand reports on trip data, such as start and end times, driving and standstill hours, distance travelled and more. Select whether you would like to store the information as a PDF, then use it to improve operations and optimise your business.
The LINK 210 can be easily plugged in into the OBD-II port of your vehicle. Just find the connector in your car, plug in the device and you are ready to go.
- Get precise, mapped location of both parked and moving vehicles.
- Identify where to make savings by tracing previous trips.
- Reduce admin time with automated mileage registration.
- Receive instant alerts when vehicle enters or leaves a designated area
- Deep insights in fleet performance.
- Make smarter decisions.
- Optimise your fleet in real-time via instant access to your KPIs.
- Configure service, productivity and fuel indicators to your needs.
Jim Coniglione, Scoopy DooCut fuel costs by 10% and saved on labor costs
Ben Povey, Krispy Kreme20% improvement in delivery time.
Lee Clinton, TelentOutstanding benefits.
Prove how much can you gain by using WEBFLEET