Real-time vehicle tracking
See where your vehicles are - and whether they're parked or on the move - in real time on a clear map. By identifying the nearest driver for a new assignment, you can get to your destination sooner and minimise the time you spend on the road.
Vehicle tracing remembers every movement of every vehicle in your fleet for up to 90 days. Follow the route taken on your map, check start and end locations and identify where savings can be made.
Get instant alerts when a vehicle enters or leaves a previously designated area or nominated geo-zone. Alerts are delivered via automatic email notifications or directly into WEBFLEET.
Generate reliable, easy-to-understand reports on trip data, such as start and end times, driving and standstill hours, distance travelled and more. Select whether you would like to store the information as a PDF, then use it to improve operations and optimise your business.
The LINK 201 can be easily plugged into the OBD-II port of your vehicle. Just find the connector in your car, plug in the device and you are ready to go.
- Get precise, mapped locations of both parked and moving vehicles.
- Identify where to make savings by tracing previous trips.
- Reduce admin time with automated mileage registration.
- Receive instant alerts when a vehicle enters or leaves a designated area.
- Analyse deep insights into fleet performance.
- Make smarter decisions.
- Optimise your fleet in real-time with instant access to your KPIs.
- Configure service, productivity and fuel indicators to your needs.
Lee Clinton, TelentOutstanding benefits.
Lee Selby, Selby TransportationImproved operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Dino Mastantuono, Action DoorWe're able to do more jobs every day.
Want to find out for yourself?