TomTom PRO 7350
Best in-class navigation & fleet management Driver Terminal
Can connect to LINK 410, LINK 510.
- Best-in-class navigation and traffic
- Connects with LINK for fleet management
- Send route from Webfleet to driver
- Messaging and orders for workflow efficiency
- Logs work, mileage, and business/private mileage status
- OptiDrive 360 driving behaviour support
- Simple and fast updates via Wi-Fi
- Optional add-on OBD II plug for fuel efficiency management and OptiDrive 360
See the fastest routes and get accurate ETAs.
Manage jobs and send instructions easily.
Active driving feedback and advice encourages better driving.
Keep accurate and reliable mileage records.
Log working hours with a simple tap on the screen.
Two-way text communication between drivers and the office.
|Battery Life||Up to 1 hour autonomous operation|
|SD slot||Up to 32 GB microSD|
|Internal memory||16 GB internal flash memory|
|Screen size||5” (13 cm) touchscreen|
|Screen type||16:9 Capacitive widescreen|
|Device Size||145 (W) x 90 (H) x 20 (D) mm|
|Device Weight||220 grams|
|Map Coverage||All EU countries EU 45|
|Connectivity||Only in combination with LINK - Bluetooth 2.1|
Click & Go Mount
Fixed Installation Kit
Professional Installation Kit
Universal carry case
Talk to an advisor and find out how Driver Terminals can benefit your fleet.