Customisable Driver Terminal that connects driver and vehicle data to business processes
Can connect to LINK 410, LINK 510, LINK 710, LINK 740.
- Best-in-class navigation and traffic
- 7" screen and ruggedised design optimised for both in-vehicle and outdoor usage
- Fleet management functionality in combination with WEBFLEET
- Support drivers to be safer and more efficient
- Boost productivity and customer service
- Customise the device to suit your business needs
See the fastest routes and get accurate ETAs.
Manage jobs and send instructions easily.
Active driving feedback and advice encourages better driving.
Keep accurate and reliable mileage records.
Log working hours with a simple tap on the screen.
Two-way text communication between drivers and the office.
|Screen size||7" (17.7 cm), 1024 × 600|
|Screen type||Multi-touch IPS, 630 nits (with glove support)|
|Dimensions/weight||210.8 × 132 × 20 mm / 485 g|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Ambient light, Temperature|
|Camera||8 MP (with flash and two microphones)|
|Storage||32 GB ROM / 2 GB RAM|
|Memory card slot||microSDHC/XC (up to 128 GB with FAT32)|
|Operating temperature||-20 °C to +60 °C |
|Battery||4000 mAh (up to 10h) – replaceable by support|
Better grip and extended drop-proofness (1.8m)
Convenient holding of the device
Prevents the unintentional disconnection of cables from the cradle
Windshield mount & car charger
Fleet cable (replacement)
Power cable adapter
Allows an effortless switch from TomTom PRO 82xx to PRO 8375
Prevents the device from being stolen