Connecting your workforce and business with Google Services
Can connect to LINK 410, LINK 510, LINK 710, LINK 740.
- Android 9 with Google Mobile Services (GMS)
- 7″ high-end tablet optimised for both in-vehicle and outdoor usage
- Superior ruggedness
- Best-in-class navigation and traffic
- Versatile cradle with several connection ports
- Built-in camera and rear-view camera support
- Fleet management functionality in combination with WEBFLEET
- Customise the device to suit your business needs
- Support drivers to be safer and more efficient
7″ high-end tablet
High-quality display and glove-enabled usage
Android 9 with Google Services
Get access to thousands of useful business apps
See the fastest routes and get accurate ETAs
Ideal for use in harsh conditions
Holds the device securely and offers versatile connection ports
Log working hours with a simple tap on the screen
Protected against drops from 1.5m (MIL-STD-810G certification).
Protected by hardened glass (level 6H+).
Protected against 20G peaks shocks (SAE-J1455 standard).
Protected against UV radiation.
Protected against strong vibration (SAE-J1455 standard).
Protected against dust (IP5x certification).
Protected against water/ spray (IPx4 certification).
|OS||Android™ 9 with Google Mobile Services (GMS)|
|CPU||Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Octa-core 1.8 GHz, 64-bit|
|Connectivity1||LTE (Category 6 speed) via microSIM (optional)|
Special anti-reflective and matte finish (AG-etched) Multi-touch IPS
|Wi-Fi®||802.11ac Wave 2, 802.11a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz|
|Bluetooth®||Bluetooth 4.2 (incl. Bluetooth Low-Energy)|
|Camera||8 MP (with flash and two microphones)|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Ambient light, Temperature, Vibration Electronic Compass, Gyroscope|
|Memory card slot||microSDHC/XC, up to 128 GB|
lockable SD card slot
Convenient holding of the device
Cable fastening clips
Prevents the unintentional disconnection of cables from the cradle
Power cable adapter
Allows an effortless switch from TomTom BRIDGE/PRO 82xx to PRO 8475
Europe, Australia, Africa, South America
- LTE bands: 1 (2100 MHz), 2 (1900 MHz), 3 (1800 MHz), 4 (1700 MHz), 5 (850 MHz), 7 (2600 MHz), 8 (900 MHz), 20 (800 MHz), 28 (700 MHz)
- WCDMA bands: 1 (2100 MHz), 2 (1900 MHz), 4 (1700 MHz), 5 (850 MHz), 8 (900 MHz)
- GSM: 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz
North America incl. Mexico
- LTE bands: 2 (1900 MHz), 4 (1700 MHz), 5 (850 MHz), 7 (2600 MHz), 12 (700 MHz), 13 (700 MHz), 14 (700 MHz), 17 (700 MHz), 25 (1900 MHz), 26 (850 MHz), 66 (1700 MHz), 71 (600 MHz)
- WCDMA bands: 2 (1900 MHz), 4 (1700 MHz), 5 (850 MHz)