Extend to your entire fleet for greener, safer and more efficient drivers.
- Extend to all of your fleet with this compact but powerful Driver Terminal
- RFID Driver Identification (with buzzer)
- Log working time of any employee: clock in and out, and log breaks in vehicle
- Log trips as business/private/commute status
- Continuous OptiDrive 360 driving style feedback
Always know who is driving your vehicle and attribute driving behaviour, trip registration, and also work time of anyone presenting an RFID card.*
Capture Trip status – Business, Private, and Commuting.
Log and check work times of anyone presenting an RFID card on the device – Start, Break, Finish.
Give your drivers the tools to continuously improve their driving through feedback and coaching.
Driving mode & feedback
Shows a summary of trip related information, for instant driver feedback and higher engagement.
|Dimensions||116 x 71 x 17 mm|
|Screen Size||2.5 inch|
|Weight||Device including cable: 135g|
|Supply voltage||12 V / 24 V (min 9 V to max 30 V)|
|Temperature||Operation: -20 °C to +70 °C|
|Protection class||IP 20|
Webfleet Dashboard Mount
(is not included in the box)
Any installation mount compatible with the AMPS industry standard can be connected to the PRO 2020 adapter.
* HF RFID 13.56MHz (ISO 14443A compliant)
(supports protocols compliant to ISO 14443A, such as MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE SmartMX, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Plus, etc.)
** Driver Feedback on Driving Events (braking/steering), Idling, and with the LINK 105 Gear Shift and Fuel Consumption.