Webfleet Solutions – a Bridgestone company – presents first global edition of the annual Webfleet Mobility Conference
- The Webfleet Mobility Conference is the company's annual expert platform for decision-makers in fleet management
- Under the theme Mobility 2032: are you ready?, the inaugural global edition will be held virtually on 26 April 2022, covering 21 countries worldwide
- Experts from across the mobility landscape will share best practice, discuss new technologies and give their insights on how to shape the fleets of tomorrow
Amsterdam, 5 April, 2022 – Webfleet Solutions, Europe's leading telematics solutions provider and part of Bridgestone, presents the first global edition of the annual Webfleet Mobility Conference, which will be held virtually on 26 April 2022.
Under the theme Mobility 2032: Are you ready?, fleet and mobility experts will share their insights and best practices to equip fleet decision-makers and business leaders with knowledge, inspiration and practical tools to design the fleets of tomorrow.
Commercial mobility has evolved massively in the last ten years, said Jan-Maarten de Vries, CEO of Bridgestone Mobility Solutions.
In the coming ten years it will change beyond recognition. I am excited that we are joined by so many great partners, experts and innovative thinkers to discuss the industry's most pressing questions and jointly move the world towards a more sustainable future.
To open the conference, De Vries will take a dynamic look at the rapidly changing world of mobility and the challenges fleets will need to overcome to thrive.
The following keynote speeches will shine a light on the evolving mobility landscape from different angles:
- Urban mobility in smart cities with Greg Lindsay: The future of urban mobility promises to be filled with scooters, stores and drones seemingly with a mind of their own. Greg Lindsay, an internationally known futurist and urbanist, will take a trip through the smart city as it will look in 2032 and explain how to get ready to do business in it.
- The truck of the future with Volta Trucks: From autonomous platooning to alternative fuels and everything in between, technology is changing the trucking sector. The team from Volta Trucks, a cutting-edge manufacturer, will reveal their innovative new electric commercial vehicles and how they differ radically from the traditional urban delivery vehicle.
- Partnerships: The key that can unlock the full potential of mobility solutions: Experts from Mercedes-Benz Connectivity Services, project44 and EasyPark will discuss how data interconnectivity and integrations between Software-as-a-Service mobility providers will unlock the true, full potential of mobility across the coming decade and what it means for commercial fleets and suppliers.
The one-day virtual conference, which is free of charge, will be held simultaneously in 21 countries globally.
Alongside the international presentations, local experts will tackle a variety of mobility themes in more than 50 sessions, including roundtable discussions, interviews and best-practice presentations.
These will include insights into the latest machine vision and artificial intelligence technologies from video telematics specialist Lytx.
Zemo Partnership's Andy Eastlake will shine a spotlight on government and private support for operators taking the first steps towards cleaner transport while Melanie Shufflebotham from ZapMap will explore how dwell time trends at fast and slow charging points can help us plan for the future.
Beverley Wise, Sales Director UK and Ireland for Webfleet Solutions, added:
This combination of sessions with a global scope from international experts and sessions with valuable insights tailored to each region makes the Webfleet Mobility Conference an event not to miss for any decision-maker in fleet management.