Extend to your entire fleet for greener, safer and more efficient drivers.
Can connect to LINK 740.
- Extend to all of your fleet with this compact but powerful Driver Terminal
- RFID Driver Identification (with buzzer)
- Log working time of any employee: clock in and out, and log breaks in vehicle
- Log trips as business/private/commute status
- Continuous OptiDrive 360 driving style feedback
- Optional: LINK 105 for fuel consumption data, reporting and feedback
- Use in conjunction with WEBFLEET via LINK 530
Always know who is driving your vehicle and attribute driving behavior, trip registration, and also work time of anyone presenting an RFID card.*
Capture Trip status – Business, Private, and Commuting.
Log and check work times of anyone presenting an RFID card on the device – Start, Break, Finish.
Give your drivers the tools to continuously improve their driving through feedback and coaching.
Driving mode & feedback
Shows a summary of trip related information, for instant driver feedback and higher engagement.
|Dimensions||4.57 inch x 2.80 inch x 0.67 inch|
|Screen Size||Device including cable, 4.76 oz|
|Weight||Device including cable: 135g|
|Supply voltage||12 V / 24 V (min 9 V to max 30 V)|
|Temperature||Operation: -4 °F to +158 °F|
|Protection class||IP 20|
Webfleet Solutions Dashboard Mount
(is not included in the box)
Any installation mount compatible with the AMPS industry standard can be connected to the PRO 2020 adapter.
* HF RFID 13.56MHz (ISO 14443A compliant)
(supports protocols compliant to ISO 14443A, such as MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE SmartMX, MIFARE DESFire, MIFARE Plus, etc.)
** Driver Feedback on Driving Events (braking/steering), Idling, and with the LINK 105 Gear Shift and Fuel Consumption.