Fleet management for delivery and logistics industries
One of the biggest frustrations for customers is not knowing what time a delivery will be dropped off or picked up. WEBFLEET helps you keep service levels high, with insights on journey times that optimize planning and help keep your customer updated. The net results? Lower operating costs, greater driver safety and consistent on-time deliveries.
Smarter working for a flexible mobile team - start with our PRO telematics products and find out how easy it is.
- Always be on-time with traffic-based navigation and truck-specific routing
- Accurate estimated times of arrival (ETAs).
- Proof of delivery
Real-time fleet visibility
- Dispatch closest available units and know exactly how they’re performing
- On-time fleet arrivals, accurate mileage tracking
- Driver performance scoring for safe and efficient driving practices
Planning and scheduling
- Plan and dispatch orders with WEBFLEET
- Optimize the planning, scheduling and delivery of orders with 3rd party solutions
ISO 27001 certified
Partners near you
Industry leading R&D
Logistics and route optimization
Route4Me provides dynamic route optimization for fleets, 3PLs, last-mile delivery companies and field service companies.
Bi-directional Interface between WEBFLEET and Esri ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor.
Send and update optimized orders and job details and keep track of your vehicles with real-time reports on driving time.
Comprehensive fleet, staff and facility management using WEBFLEET data to save money and boost efficiency.
Get geolocation, automatic odometer updates and fuel location exception reporting with Fleetio’s integration to WEBFLEET.
Track and analyze routing and dispatch data from WEBFLEET to produce reports that help fleets optimize vehicle usage and mitigate risk.
ProMiles automates the manual process of drivers filling out Fuel Tax Automation Reports that are often (1) illegible (2) inaccurate or (3) lost in the mail.