Vehicle tracking for cars and light commercial vehicles.
- Fixed installation into the vehicle for reliable tracking
- Monitors driving behaviour
- Fits into any vehicle
- Add-on functionality easily available
- Works in combination with WEBFLEET
More than just vehicle tracking
- Real-time and historical information on vehicle position and movement.
- Deep insights into driving behaviour such as speed, steering, braking and acceleration.
- WEBFLEET trip reports, logbook reports and driving behavioural reporting.
First choice for light commercial vehicles
- Rapidly installed into any commercial vehicle.
- Swiftly deployed across the fleet.
- Certified installation and support partners across the country.
Add-on functions readily available
- Connects to a PRO Driver Terminal for complete fleet management.
- Allows 3rd party hardware to connect via Bluetooth to capture additional data from in and around the vehicle with LINK.connect, such as temperature sensors, tyre pressure, barcode scanning, RFID.
- Extended eco-functionality by adding the LINK 105.
|Dimensions||Body: 121 x 56.5 x 21.5 mm|
Body with Holder: 121 x 68 x 25.5 mm
|Weight and material||Body: 84 g, PC/ABS|
Holder: 12 g, PC/ABS
|Environment||Environmental sealing: IP20|
Operating temperature: -30°C to +70°C
Storage temperature: -40°C to +80°C
|Supply voltage||12V/24V (min. 9V to max. 30V)|
|Current consumption||At 14V: typically < 50mA|
At 28V: typically < 30mA
Standby: typically < 1mA
|During data transmission||14V < 150mA|
28V < 100mA