Advanced vehicle tracking system for any vehicle type.
Can connect to TomTom PRO 7350, TomTom PRO 8275.
- Fixed installed for reliable tracking of any truck or coach
- Monitors driving behaviour
- Advanced vehicle integration possibilities
- Add-on functionality easily available
- Works in combination with Webfleet
LINK 510 - Our most advanced vehicle tracking device
Reliable vehicle tracking with access to additional vehicle data
- Real-time and historical information on when, where and how your vehicles are being used.
- Webfleet trip reports, logbook and driving behaviour reports.
First choice for trucks
- Connection to the digital tachograph for remote downloads of digital tachograph data.
- FMS interface to monitor fuel consumption and fuel level.
- Capture additional data from in and around the vehicle with LINK.connect
- Allows 3rd party hardware to connect via Bluetooth such as temperature sensors, tyre pressure, barcode scanning, RFID.
- We have certified partners across the country to ensure correct installation and support.
- Connect external GPS and GSM antennas.
Add-on functions readily available
- Connects to a PRO Driver Terminal for complete fleet management.
- Extended eco-functionality by adding LINK 105.
|Dimensions||Body: 121 x 56.5 x 21.5 mm|
Body with Holder: 121 x 68 x 25.5 mm
|Weight and material||Body: 88 g, PC/ABS|
Holder: 12 g, PC/ABS
|Environment||Environmental sealing: IP20|
Operating temperature: -30°C to +70°C
Storage temperature: -40°C to +80°C
|Supply voltage||12V/24V (min. 9V to max. 30V)|
|Current consumption||At 14V: typically < 50mA|
At 28V: typically < 30mA
Standby: typically < 1mA
|During data transmission||14V < 150mA|
28V < 100mA
Return on investment within 6 to 9 months
Talk to an advisor and find out how a LINK device can benefit your fleet.