Fixed installation vehicle tracking device for cars & LCVs
Cannot connect to PRO.
- Fixed installation to the vehicle for reliable tracking
- Enhanced vehicle data with optional CAN bus connectivity
- Monitors driving behaviour
- Works in combination with WEBFLEET
More than just vehicle tracking
- View driving times, mileage and locations of your vehicles in real time or over a chosen period.
- Optimise your running costs by monitoring instant and historical fuel level and consumption*.
- Improve your fleet performance using our 24/7 accessible WEBFLEET for vehicle and driver insight reports.
Take the stress out of your operation
- Manage your tax responsibilities using automatic logbook.
- Improve your drivers’ safety and performance with driving behaviour analyses.
- Reduce vehicle maintenance costs and increase safety with timely maintenance and service schedule reminders*.
Easy CAN-bus connection
- Non-intrusive installation on a wide range of commercial vehicles with combination of the LINK CAN Sensor 100 (LCS 100).
- LCS 100 allows access to more precise vehicle data* monitoring with information sent directly from your vehicle CAN bus.
- Save power consumption as the LCS 100 is controlled and powered by the LINK 610 without an extra power supply.
|Dimensions||Body: 97 x 51 x 19 mm|
Body with Holder: 97 x 63 x 22 mm
|Weight and material||Body: 70g, PC/ABS|
Holder: 12 g, PC/ABS
|Environment||Environmental sealing: IP20|
Operating temperature: -30°C to +70°C
Storage temperature: -40°C to +80°C
|Supply voltage||12 V / 24 V (min. 9 V to max. 30 V)|
|Current consumption||At 14V: typically < 50 mA|
At 28V: typically < 30 mA
Standby: typically < 1 mA
|During data transmission||At 14 V: 150 mA|
At 28 V: 100 mA