WEBFLEET: fleet management software
The number 1 online solution that connects you, your drivers, and your vehicles
WEBFLEET is our market leading, innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) fleet management software solution. It gives you secure access to all the information you need to manage your fleet operation in the most effective way.
With WEBFLEET you are always connected with your team on the road. You get to know where your vehicles are, and how they are being used, from any mobile device of your choice.
It makes your fleet performance data visible, so you know current status, and also when and where to take action when it is needed. Take real-time traffic information into account when assigning the most appropriate driver to the next job, or ensure they take a predefined route, that you send directly to their Driver Terminal.
WEBFLEET is one of the world’s leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) fleet management solutions. No matter how big or small your business is, WEBFLEET can improve vehicle performance, save on fuel, support driver performance and, with enhanced visibility of your data, increase overall fleet efficiency.
Increase visibility by seeing data from multiple sources all in one interface with WEBFLEET Plugins. You can add tried and tested applications, like temperature or tyre pressure sensors, from your existing applications, or from our range of integration partners. Find out more in our App Center.
Software as a Service
Access WEBFLEET using any operating system and any web browser, with no installation required.
- Built using the latest HTML5 web technology.
- Benefit from regular and automatic updates of the latest innovations and features.
- Manage your fleet from a desktop computer, a laptop, a tablet or even from your phone.
- Best Maps – Real-time view of vehicle locations and live traffic information, available for different map types including satellite map and Google Street View.
- Route planning and send routes directly to drivers – Accurate route planning by location/time of departure/arrival and vehicle type.
- Personalised maps – help you define geographical areas or vehicle groups to quickly and easily switch views and focus, when you need it.
- Dashboard – Easy overview of KPI’s to keep up to date with performance in real time.
- Reporting – Instant access to historical information to spot trends over time.
- Enrich data through integration – Connect your business applications with WEBFLEET or view 3rd party data in WEBFLEET.
- Manage your fleet on the go – and on any device of your choice.
Highest level of security
WEBFLEET fleet management software is ISO 27001 certified which means it fulfills the highest industry standard for data security, quality and availability.
- SSL secure login.
- 99.95% uptime, that you would expect from market leading fleet management software.
Integrate fleet management data
Our set of open APIs and SDKs gives you endless opportunities to integrate WEBFLEET data to enrich your existing systems. Everything you need for a fully-connected fleet and workforce management solution for optimised efficiencies.
APIs & SDKs for office and mobile solutions:
You don't need to be at your desk to control your fleet. With WEBFLEET Mobile, it's all right there in the palm of your hand.
- Real-time vehicle and asset tracking
- Two-way communication
- Trip management
- Dispatch new orders and jobs
- Notifications and alerts
Stuart Payne, Corporate SolutionsCorporate Solutions cut fuel costs by 8.1%.
Dino Mastantuono, Action DoorWe're able to do more jobs every day.
Marshall Adkison, Adkison TowingWhen time is money, WEBFLEET helps us maximize efficiency.
Get a demo
See how WEBFLEET can help your business.