Visit the Bridgestone and Webfleet Solutions stand at the Commercial Motor Show (virtually) between 29th September and 1st October 2020, and you will be entered into a free prize draw.*
Webfleet Solutions and Bridgestone are looking forward to an ‘incredible opportunity’ to bring their latest products and connected mobility solutions to life at the virtual Commercial Motor Show this month. The companies are working together to demonstrate how advanced technologies can help truck and van operators drive efficiencies, realise cost-savings, reduce their carbon footprint and raise the bar in service delivery.
To help keep Britain moving Webfleet Solutions and Bridgestone are kindly giving away a PRO 5350 TRUCK driver terminal and set of DURAVIS All Season van tyres each day throughout the event.
Webfleet Solutions already helps many commercial fleets find extra time in the day to get more jobs done – whether they have 2 or 2,000 employees on the road. Their award-winning navigation and fleet management solutions working in conjunction with Bridgestone’s advance tyre technology makes them the ideal mobility partner.
Webfleet Solutions and Bridgestone look forward to welcoming guests on their stand at the show where you can learn about the latest enhanced WEBFLEET features, including Asset Tracking, which gives companies visibility over the position and usage of their powered assets, and TachoShare, a remote download and archiving module that enables users to share data directly with their analysis software.
The PRO 5350 TRUCK
- All-in-one portable navigation and tracking device for large vehicles
- Truck specific routes across Europe and dedicated Truck POIs with lifetime updates
- Combines Truck-specific routing and fleet management
- Send routes from WEBFLEET to driver^
- Portable tracking device, easily moved between vehicles
- No fixed installation required for tracking
- Privacy controls allow drivers to switch off vehicle tracking when off duty
^ Requires a WEBFLEET subscription.
DURAVIS All Season van Tyres
- Designed to provide safety and peace of mind in all weather conditions year-round, Bridgestone’s DURAVIS All Season comes with a best-in-class EU label A-grade for wet grip, and is fully winter-ready with 3PMSF and M + S markings.
- Engineered to last with its enhanced sidewall protection, the tyre has been designed to reduce overall fleet costs by cutting downtime and offering great wear performance.
To secure a free ticket for the show simply visit: thecommercialmotorshow.vfairs.com
If you would like to get in contact with us before the show, please contact us directly on 0208 822 3605 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid for all new prospects who visit the Bridgestone and Webfleet Solutions joint stand at the Commercial Motor Show (Virtual) between 29th September and 1st October 2020. The prospect must leave contact details with a member of the WEBFLEET solutions or Bridgestone team to be entered into the prize draw.
- Prospects must be a fleet operator, manager or similar, looking after a minimum of 5 commercial fleet vehicles.
- Only one entry is allowed per company.
- Qualifying prospects will be entered into a prize draw to win a PRO 5350 TRUCK and set of DURAVIS All-Season tyres.
- One winner will be selected at random on each day of the show and notified the following day.
- The offer of this promotion is at the discretion of the Sales Director. The Sales Director’s decision is final, and no further correspondence will be required.
- No cash alternative is available.
- A WEBFLEET subscription is required for some of the advance features available with the PRO 5350 truck and is available at additional cost to the user should they choose.
- There is a total of 3 x PRO 5350 TRUCK and 3 sets of DURAVIS All-Season van tyres available.