Everything you need to help keep your fleet efficient and compliant with the FMCSA regulations around DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports) and HoS (Hours of Service) incorporating the ELD (Electronic Logging Device) mandate.
Hours of Service (HoS)
Easy to use for simpler compliance and greater efficiency.
WEBFLEET ELD Manager allows business to have the complete peace of mind that they comply with ELD legislation around HoS.
- Increase visibility of drivers that are available for duty, at a glance
- Simple App logs driver time, allowing driver to update their status (On Duty, Sleeper Berth)
- Visual notifications alerting drivers when approaching legal limits
- Full graphical display of driver logs in the portal, and on device, for quick analysis and updates
- Save costs and time through easy log and submission of RODS for the driver, and less auditing and analysis time back in the office
Driver vehicle inspection reporting (DVIR)
Know that you comply with FMCSA regulations with
at a glance visibility of completed vehicle inspections for your fleet.
- Quickly check current DVIR status of your vehicles, full traceability of vehicle condition
- Know instantly if there are any problems with your fleet that require immediate attention
- See advisory notes from drivers that can help with preventative maintenance
- Previous inspection reports are easily viewed and updated by drivers
Make compliance simpler
Stay in control
Easy for drivers
Get a demo
See how WEBFLEET can help your business.